The Quilt Foundry agrees to:
· Make available an APQS or Gammill Longarm Machine in good working order for rent.
· Provide training through a Certification Class that covers basic machine safety, operation, threading, loading, and tension, along with basic skills needed to complete a quilt.
· Have the machine cleaned, oiled and ready for rental at the beginning of the agreed-upon rental time.
· We will provide a longarm advisor present during rental time to assist if the renter experiences difficulties or needs help with the machine for a fee of $10.00 per hour.
· Provide additional longarm supplies available for purchase, including but not limited to:
o Bobbin Cases
· Batting, backing and thread are also available for an additional charge.
· You must use our thread. There will be a $10 thread charge per quilt.
________________________________________________, longarm renter, agrees to:
· Rental Session Fees: $25 for non-computerized or $35 for computerized per hour, with a minimum rental period of two (2) hours.
· Pay the full amount due on the day of rental either by cash, check or credit card. Returned checks are charged a $25 fee.
· Pay a $10 thread fee and use our thread, this is to assure good stitch quality.
· Treat the equipment with care, and ask for assistance to perform any changes or adjustments to the machine beyond the scope of information learned in the Certification Class; examples include removing thread jams, changing thread types resulting in significant tension adjustments required, oiling the machine, replacing broken needles, etc.
· Keep the rental area free from food and drink, with the exception of water.
· Keep tools and pins in proper storage containers to avoid damage to the machine, quilt, or to the renter.
· Clean up the machine rental area prior to the rental time’s conclusion by returning patterns, tools and shared supplies to their proper storage locations.
· Quilt your projects and use our equipment at your risk. The renter agrees to not hold the Quilt Foundry responsible for any injury caused to their person, or damage caused to their quilts or other personal property.
Renter: ____________________________________________ Date: ____________
Email: __________________________________ Phone: _______________________
Authorized Store Representative: __________________________ Date: ____________